Sunday, June 15, 2008

wip



I'm working on the layers of this badboy right here.
i'm getting on the second layers and shadow tones and such.
I REALLLY REALLY REALLY need a hold of DREAMWEAVER/PHOTOSHOP AND ILLUSTRATOR wink wink. it's critical for a job! You guys want me to get work right? RIGHT?


saw BLEACH: MEMORIES OF NOBODY (which is the most
engrish titlei've ever heard in my life, it made my head hurt!)
it was pretty entertaining, but wow, I forgot they talked ALOT through
this damn show, i used to watch the show until the fillers with those
stupid toys then i went AWOL. In which I had to fight sleeping,
i got a chair by myself in the theater, cuz i sure wasn't sitting next to
the weirdos, I mean I myself am a weirdo, but I can't let the
general public know this.

It was funny cuz I guess the show and manga's creators were
there and the otaku in the theater were disgusted at the voice
actors revelation in the short film, apparently Gene simmons
plays abarai renji. I could hear a chorus of fan girls
vomiting in unison. then a 3 foot woman plays orihime which
bugged me out. the voice acting is pretty bland, only some of those
voices can work in japanese. i mean seriously. well the best part was
when a main character of the film dies, the audience started laughing,
i could imagine the creators shook their heads and thought the
americans were savage barbarians.

it's a nice way to kill 2 hours to kill time, though i was fighting
sleep, and it does make the main character do stupid faces for
no reason. i did that in my comic to make my character look
like an asshole, not to look funny, but ah well. Anyway, here's
a bad song that i (like i always do) enjoy from the film,
cuz i like cheesy synths and "soulful" puertorican-ish vocals.


and Inredible Hulk was awesome, and that's a lot coming from me,
cuz i can care less for the character, but I have a manly hetero crush
for edward norton (for he can make no bad film) except for those
awful awful 2 1/2 minutes in american history X ... you know what
i'm talking about. (my gay friend contests that was a love scene,
i thought there was nothing lovely about it!)
it's good fun, watch it!

Johnny Rockets in st. marks sucks. it's a 3rd rate mcdonalds
with a 50's air. (I'm a total food snob now that I read
Karen's blog KESENAI. but i can't afford where
she goes to, so i'll just review 3rd rate toilet bowls instead
with one run-on sentence)
BUT the Artie lange cupcake from CRUMBS is downright
sinfully delicious!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ahh.. software. I don't even have the latest versions installed at home or at work! Hmm. I wonder how much it costs these days... If you (or someone you know) has a valid student ID, you can get it for a discount at some website.

The Bleach movie was all right. I'm still waiting to see the latest one. You know that there were some canon episodes after the Bount arc, right? Though, we are currently once again in filler mode.

And hey, not everywhere I go costs money! :-)